Sporadic, Aimless

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Summer Again


Well, it's summer again. I turned in my grades last Friday, finished up some meetings this week, and aside from a few summer responsibilites as the new English Program Coordinator, I'll be filling the hours with more selfish endeavors over the next few months. Posting to this blog falls into that realm. So does reading George Oppen's poems (again), fiddling on the electric guitar, and spending a bunch-a-time with the enigmatic Benjamin.

We've got big plans for this summer. Ben and I will fly out to Florida with Lauren in June while she participates in the AP Reading/Scoring. Afterward, we'll take a trip down the Keys. Then in late July we'll fly out to Rhode Island for St. Mary's Feast with Lauren's family, and then (by car) inlad to PA for a family reunion with the Klauseman kin (Beth, Peggy, Kathy, Donna (my mom) and Linda along with respective husbands and children and children's children). I've got about a month, though, with nothing scheduled--some kind of grace.

No comments: